School Improvement Intervention Packages
Is your school or college keen to tackle a specific area relating to teaching and learning? Perhaps you have an Ofsted action point that you need to address? Your staff might need more than a one day training event or consultancy to help embed new habits and lead change successfully.
Caroline offers several intervention packages which are used to inspire staff, but also ensure that changes are followed through and that progress can be tracked. These are typically based on an area of need such as:
- Raising Boys' Achievement
- Improving the quality of teaching in all lessons
- Supporting NQTs with lesson planning and behaviour management
- Developing Middle Leaders in lesson observation and feedback
- Improving the quality of feedback and marking Caroline typically provides some training input tailored to staff need, or visits to observe current practice. (1 day or twilight),
Alongside the school SMT she sets up a simple system so that staff commit to developing their practice, and provides a follow up visit to assess progress. (1 day )
This can be supported with an evaluative report that can be used to show progress to Ofsted. (1 day)
Please contact Caroline directly for a phone conversation to discuss your needs.